Are you ready to take your gaming to the next level? Have you had enough of the regular video games and want something more? If you answered yes to either questions, then it is time for you to step into the world of virtual reality with VR goggles.
The Oculus Rift is one of the first VR goggles to be launched and is still the best name in VR gaming, offering a superior immersive play. While high-end VR games are still in their beginning stages and can prove to be an expensive investment, the real world experience you get is unparalleled.
As with any new technology, over time the price of these gadgets will see a decrease, but in the mean time you can save up some pennies by finding an Oculus Rift for sale.
Depending on what you already have for your gaming purpose, you can either buy only the VR headset that comes with its own gamepad or the advanced touch controllers or a VR bundle that comes with everything you need. Here is a quick look at these products so you can decide which one fits your requirement the best.
|Components||· Oculus Rift headset with integrated headphones and in-built mic
· Xbox one wireless controller
· ASUS Oculus ready G11CD-WS51 desktop PC
|· Two half-moonTouch controllers
· USB cable
|· Oculus Rift headset with integrated headphones and in-built mic
· Xbox one wireless controller
|Requirements||Gaming-ready||Oculus Rift + PC||PC|
|Price||Get Best Price||Get Best Price||Get Best Price|
The best 3 products from Oculus
VR headsets or goggles are no more a prototype and now you have a number of options to choose from. But when it comes to a highly immersive play, the Oculus beats everyone else.
Oculus Rift + ASUS PC Bundle
Virtual reality gaming with the Oculus Rift requires a powerful PC with a good configuration to support it.
If you don’t already have one with the right configuration, then the Oculus-ready PC from ASUS is a great bargain for the features it packs.
Here is a quick look at what it has to offer:
Features of the ASUS Oculus ready G11CD-WS51
- Windows 10 Home edition operating system
- A sixth generation Intel Core i5-6400 Quad Core 2.7 GHz processor
- The graphics processing unit used is NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 graphics card with 4GB dedicated memory for smooth VR streaming
- A memory capacity of 16GB DDR4 (2133MHz)
- A hard drive storage capacity of 1 TB at a speed of 7200 rpm
The features of the touch controllers and the VR headset are covered separately in the article.
- Easy to set-up – The oculus rift and PC have a very simple and straight-forward set-up with very few chords to connect that the entire set-up takes less than 10 minutes.
- Gaming-ready–No more spending hours trying to configure your existing PC to make it compatible for VR gaming
- Value for money – When you get the components as a bundle, you can not only start gaming straight out of the box, but it also reduces the price tag giving you more value for your money
- Installation errors may occur while downloading the Oculus software.
Read the Full Review HERE
If you already own the Oculus Rift VR headset and want to upgrade your game from the simple xbox controller, then the Oculus Touch is a must for you.
When you have a powerful VR headset as the Rift, holding a gamepad can feel restrictive and not allow you to enjoy your virtual game to its fullest capacity.
The touch comes as a pair of hand-held controllers that combine traditional buttons, thumb-sticks and analogue triggers with tracking that allow you to perform actions with precision. So whether it is picking up a laser gun or throwing a ball or waving your hand, every action feels so real.
The movement of the controllers are tracked by the sensors that are plugged into the PC with a USB cable. They use IR LEDs to translate movements in the real world to the virtual world.
- Ergonomically designed to sit comfortably in your palms
- Intuitive button placements not only reduce the fumbling for buttons during the game but also reduces the fatigue while holding the controller for extended periods of time
- Does not require too much room space as in the case of other similar controllers
- The controller cannot be charged over USB
- Room scaling can be a little lesser than its competitors
Read the Full review HERE
Oculus Rift – Virtual Reality Headset
The Oculus Rift is a sleek looking head mounted device (HMD) that comes with straps to hold it in place.
Unlike other VR goggles, it comes with integrated headphones for a powerful 3D audio experience and an in-built mic.
For those who love customization, the audio arms can be detached and even in-ear phones be added for an even immersive audio output.
The IR LEDs on the headset and those on the sensor work together to track the headset movements and translates them as movements in the virtual space. So you feel as if you are really the one moving in the game. Get Oculus Rift for sale at best price HERE.
- The headset may look bulky but is very lightweight weighing only 1lbs.
- Low-latency tracking
- It has two OLEDs with a resolution of 2160×1200 for superior clarity
- A wider field of vision than other VR goggles (110 degrees)
- It comes with an Xbox one wireless controller which is already a familiar gamepad with gamers
- Easy to adjust and use even with your glasses on
- Easy to set-up with only a couple of cables to connect
- More than 50 games to choose from the library
- Does not come with its own motion controller, comes with only a gamepad
- Requires a powerful PC with a good processor and ability to handle graphics
Read the Full Review HERE
When it comes to VR games and goggles, you have to see it to believe it. This is especially true with the Oculus VR system. The unmatched feeling of presence is something you will instantly get when you wear one.
The VR bundle is the best way to start playing the game right out of the box. But if you already have a powerful PC, then just a headset will get you started with VR gaming. If you want to really feel the power of motion controllers, then you definitely need to also get the Oculus Touch controllers. Go get them! The future of VR gaming is already here.
Check out our most Recommended PC Gaming Headset List